Monday, January 21, 2008

Questions For Fish

Tonight we had our twice-monthly chapel service called MONDAY WE HAVE FISH with the Peterborough Petes. What a night! We didn't even get to the questions on the handout I had prepared. The guys, led by captain John Armstrong (pictured) had more serious issues that they wanted to discuss.

How can we know that the Bible is true?
Why have there been so many wars over religion?
If there is only one true religion are all the rest wrong?
What happens when you die?

Great questions that taxed me and yet thrilled me at the same time. Many of the players had other commitments tonight so we only had 13 players present but it was one of the most thought-provoking evenings we've ever had.

I praise God for the opportunity He has opened up for me over the last 12 years to pour truth into the lives of these young men 16-20 years of age.

Thanks for your prayers!